Active Uneraser is very productive in distinguishing the greater part of the recently erased documents.
Its easy to use interface causes amateur clients to effortlessly recuperate the records, in addition to it bolsters some propelled highlights like Fix Boot Sector, Disk Editor, Restore Partitioning Information, and more to be utilized by further developed clients.
With everything taken into account, this is a decent method of recuperating the lost documents, so we prescribe it to all the clients.
Active Uneraser Features :
- Recoups records from erased/harmed/re-organized segments and volumes.
- Recuperates FAT, exFAT, NTFS, ReFS, Apple HFS+/ApFS, Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS, Unix UFS/XFS/JFS record frameworks.
- Recuperates volumes and records made in Windows, MacOS, Linux, Unix.
- Outputs and recoups allotments harmed by infection or with harmed MBR
- Showcases complete physical and legitimate drive data.
- Showcases article’s respectability status and surveys capacity to recoup documents and organizers.
- Supports recuperation of divided, packed, meager and encoded documents.
- Permits to see documents outwardly just as in coordinated HEX watcher before recuperation.
- Incorporates propelled search by document name, cover, size range and different characteristics.
- Presentations substance of any segment on the plate with coordinated Disk Editor.
- Makes, works with and recoups information from crude plate pictures.
- Contains two kinds of drive and gadget filter: Basic (Fast) and Thorough (Slow).
- Incorporates bootable Windows Recovery condition (WinPE-based) for recuperation when machine doesn’t boot.
- Incorporates bootable Linux-based Recovery condition for date recuperation when machine doesn’t boot.
- For all intents and purposes reconstructs harmed RAID0, RAID1, RAID5 and Span plate clusters. Harmed RAID information recuperation.