Adobe Flash Player is a freeware computer software program, marketed by Adobe Systems. Flash Player was developed for using content created on the Adobe Flash platform, including viewing multimedia contents, streaming audio and video and executing rich Internet applications, It is more effective tool for Web developers. Flash Player was created by Macromedia and Adobe acquired in 2005.
- Supports several data formats of Flash Player, including XML, JSON, AMF and SWF.
- Multimedia formats supported, including mp3, FLV, PNG, JPEG, GIF and RTMP, and others.
- Deliver smooth high-definition (HD) quality video.
- Privacy controls and greater security with protected HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS).
- Webcam support.
- Accelerated graphics rendering,
- Multi thread video decoding.
- Improved software encoding for cameras.
- Supported mobile devices.