Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2020 is a family of image organization, image manipulation software and specializing in digital photo management, specializing in digital photo management developed by Adobe Systems for Windows and Mac Operating System. Adobe Lightroom is a versatile program for editing and enhancing your photos, as well as compiling them into a slide show, It allows the user importing/saving, viewing, organizing, tagging, editing, and sharing large numbers of digital images. This program provides advanced editing features available to all experience levels.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a popular, easy-to-use application for image editing with advanced tools and a simplified version of the popular photo software, which offers a variety of tools to correct, enhance, and efficiently organize all your images and share them almost anywhere.
Adobe Lightroom’s edits are always non-destructive by keeping the original pictures, Experiment without limits in a nondestructive editing environment, therefore edits applied to it saved separately. Adobe Lightroom isn’t a file manager like Adobe Bridge. It can’t operate files unless if they are brought into its database first, and only in recognized pictures formats.
The main purpose behind the release of a separate application is the need to preserve the popularity of the widely-used desktop photo manager and makes digital photography easier, faster, and more amazing.
Lightroom’s cross platform support, enables the photographers to work effortlessly on projects from any Windows or Macintosh computer on-location or within the office, can send photographs as JPEGs to share on the web, or as TIFFs for a print production.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic was officially released on Aug’ 2018.
Features In Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic:
- Automatically organize photos using Smart Gallery.
- Import and process large volumes of footage.
- Organize photos and volumes even when they are offline.
- Create virtual copies of images to save lots of disk drive space.
- Target specific areas of a photograph to avoid and burn.
- Enjoy modern 64-bit memory processing.
- Accurate color conversion to black and white.
- Undo your editing steps to come back to any version of the photo.
- Easy to transfer pictures to popular photo sharing sites.
- Create web galleries without coding.
- Sharpen photos once you export to print or web.
- Stamp your photos with metadata on output Experience greater speed and stability when connecting Canon cameras to Lightroom Classic CC.
- Combine one step with panoramic photos.
- Create HDR panos faster now that you simply can merge multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos then stitch them into panoramas, all in one step.
- Depth of cover range.
- Make selections supported specific depth ranges of your HEIC images.
- Negative improvement of Dehaze.
- See less noise of Dehaze slider.
- Improved high resolution ISO.
- Get natural colors in low-light, high-ISO photos.