Farstone TotalRecovery is an information reinforcement and plate imaging programming item, created by FarStone Technology. Some time ago known as DriveClone, TotalRecovery is written in C++ and runs just on Microsoft Windows (32-piece and 64-piece).
This utility uses Windows Pre installation Environment, which permits clients to oversee assignments before stacking the working framework.
Farstone TotalRecovery comes in two releases: Express Edition and Professional Edition. Express version requires no establishment and has less highlights, contrasted with the Professional Edition.
Farstone TotalRecovery Features :
- Full, steady, and differential reinforcement.
- Reinforcement information, Windows, settings, parcels (imaging).
- Open record and database reinforcement.
- Make bootable salvage/recuperation CD/USB.
- Repeat to ftp server as a copied reinforcement.
- AES 256 piece encryption, pressure, and secret key security.
- General reestablish to comparable PCs.
- Fast reestablish a framework in minutes.
- Avoid superfluous records, spare 70G space and time.
- Email warning for status of a booked reinforcement.
- Auto run pre/post orders of a booked reinforcement.
- Reinforcement to remote ftp server.
- Segment instruments.
- View records in reinforcement pictures.
- Reinforcement to mists, for example, SkyDrive, Google drive, and Dropbox.
- Fix devices for boot issues.
- Hyper-v agentless reinforcement.
- Reinforcement on various goals.
- Every day, week by week or month to month reinforcement scheduler.
- Backing VHDx virtual machine.
- Impeccable Defrag during reinforcement.
- Supports FAT32, NTFS, EFS, and Windows REFS record framework.
- Concentrated administration comfort.