Mocha Pro is the world’s most impressive planar following device for VFX and after creation. Including GPU-quickened following and item evacuation, progressed concealing with edge-snapping, adjustment, focal point alignment, 3D camera solver, sound system 360/VR backing, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Version 2020.5 is currently accessible on macOS, Windows, and Linux, and as a module for Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, Avid Media Composer and OFX has, for example, Flame, Nuke, Fusion, HitFilm, and VEGAS Pro.
Mocha Pro Features:
- Improved Planar Tracking, Up to 4x Faster Motion Blur Rendering and all the more new highlights.
- Improved Media uphold. New Gstreamer media motor in independent application improves record perusing.
- Organizations, for example, AVCHD and MXF that were beforehand unsupported are currently upheld to peruse appropriately, including ProRes uphold on Windows and Linux. Refreshed Red Camera uphold.
- Refreshed OpenColorIO shading the board incorporate smoothed out watcher settings, new inclination tab and improved work process for both independent and module.
- Uber Plate module: utilize planar following and worldly edge investigation to make broadened sewed casings for cutting edge impacts and tidy up undertakings
- Region Brush: dynamic new paint device with Quick Mask mode for quick formation of following and covering layers.