Ocster Backup is an advanced and intuitive software solution developed specifically to offer automatic backups of your files and folders, so you can prevent total information loss in case of a system failure. Backups are often stored either on an external local hard disc, on a network drive or via the internet on the specially secured and highly reliable Ocster’s Secure Storage.
Oscter Backup supports incremental backups, encryption, compression, open file backup, email reports. Backups can also be interrupted and resumed at any time.
MAIN FEATURES OF OCSTER BACKUP:
- No technical knowledge required easy to use.
- Options explained directly on the screens with pros and cons.
- Technical details automatically are handled in the background (backup of boot sectors).
- Readymade options for application backup Internet Explorer, Firefox, Outlook, Thunderbird.
- Backups are fully automatic and made in the background.
- Backups can be paused or interrupted at any time. They will resume backup later, even after a reboot.
- Image backup: backup each partitions or your whole computer.
- File and folder backup with different storage formats.
- Versioning: keeps old versions of your backup data.
- Advanced scheduling (even very complex schedules possible).
- Create as many backup plans as you like.
- Image backups can be opened as virtual drives in Windows Explorer (allowing very simple restoring of individual files and folders).
- Restore selected files and folders (file backups and image backups).
- Restore partitions or full drives (image backups).
- Backup reports can be generated each time.
- Level of detail is configurable.
- Optional email delivery.
- Back up application data and settings with just one click.
- Microsoft Outlook emails and calendars.
- Google Chrome bookmarks, settings and add-ons.
- Internet Explorer bookmarks.
- Mozilla Firefox bookmarks, settings and add-ons.
- Mozilla Thunderbird emails, calendars, settings and add-ons.
- Encryption (only for file-based and online backup)
- Open file backup
- Symbolic link (symlink) support