WinDataReflector is a lightweight file synchronization and backup device that wraps up fast report contrast and switch algorithms into a simple and clean interface that gives you visual comparison of documents and folders before synchronizing and backing them up and aid for two manner synchronization with fully customizable rules.
It offers you a visual contrast of files and folders before synchronizing and backing them up and assist for two-manner synchronization with fully customizable rules. It also consists of automated sync and backup with a integrated scheduler so that you can time table any project to run robotically at certain times of day or days of the week and particular intervals.
WinDataReflector has a user-friendly UI that permits you to run multiple tasks simultaneously in separate tabs alongside with document and folder filtering. It also allows using Regular Expressions or Regular Search, allowing you to easily exclude any directory, file name, document extension, or exclude files that match ordinary expressions on the exclusion list.
WinDataReflector Features :
- Supports synchronizing to foremost cloud services
- Two way synchronization with absolutely customizable rules
- Automatic synchronization and backup with constructed in scheduler
- Automatic synchronization of USB flash drives and external hard disks
- Real time synchronization and backup
- Run a couple of tasks concurrently in tabs
- File and folder filtering the usage of Regular Expressions or ordinary search
- Support for NTFS document permissions
- Keeping copies of old documents earlier than replacing them
- CRC evaluation and verification
- Run commands before and after tasks
- Compression guide